Join the Club!
We’re looking for a few good leaders! If you’re a leader in your profession and your community, please consider joining us in continued “service above self.” Join other professionals from high quality organizations who are making a difference in our community. Our members are senior leaders at area organizations, some are entrepreneurs and business owners, many are on their way to leadership positions and looking for additional ways to contribute.
The details: Membership is by invitation and a prospective member must be proposed for membership by a current member. If you decide to apply for membership, we submit a proposal form on your behalf, the membership committee reviews your application, and the board of directors votes on membership. The entire process takes as little as a month, or as much as several months.
Overview: Membership categories are for a Rotary Year (July 1-June 30). Dues for new members joining during a Rotary Year are prorated quarterly.* New members pay a one-time membership application fee (currently $75), which is not prorated. No additional application fee applies for members switching categories.
Meals-Included Regular Membership: $850/yr. (if paid by due date) Includes all meals for that member during the year ($450 x 2 if paid in two installments). Meals are not transferable to other members or to guests.
Meals-Not-Included Regular Membership: $375/yr. (if paid by applicable due date) Member pays applicable meal cost (currently $15/meal) for each meeting attended.
Associate Membership: $100/yr., plus meal cost (currently $15/meal) (*Board may prorate these dues at its discretion). Any Club Member may sponsor an Associate Member for a term of up to two years (i.e. through second fiscal-year-end following induction). Associate Member applications shall follow the Club’s normal New Member approval process. Current or former Club members are not eligible. (If a member has been in the club for one year or less, it is the Board’s discretion to change a Regular Member to Associate Member upon request.)
Benefits to Associate Member:
- May attend any club meeting, upon payment of applicable meal cost.
- May bring guests to club meetings, upon payment of applicable meal cost.
- Will have a personalized Club nametag and receive Gusto Club newsletter.
- Listed in the Club’s internal membership roster (not registered with RI or with District 6220).
- May participate in Club volunteer activities, social events, fundraisers, etc.
- Lunch reciprocity with other Fox Valley Rotary clubs does not apply.
- May vote, serve as a committee or task force member, but may not serve on the Board.
Corporate Membership: $1,000/yr. (paid in full by due date) $525 in 2 installment payments Includes 1 meal per meeting for any employee of your organization (employee may vary at each meeting). Additional employees may attend and pay applicable meal cost (currently $15/meal). Lunch reciprocity with other Fox Valley Rotary clubs applies to Sponsoring Member. One employee is designated as Sponsoring Club Member and need not be present for other employees to attend. Dues may be paid by organization or by Sponsoring Club Member.
Benefits to Organization:
- Flexibility to send employees to club meetings, with or without Sponsoring Club Member.
- Affordable opportunity to introduce leaders to the benefits of Rotary.
- Align your organization with the world’s largest service organization.
- Aument your organization’s Social Responsibility (CSR), Community.
- Relations and Workplace. Volunteer initiatives by connecting with Rotary’s local, regional and global service projects.
- Leverage Rotary’s statewide network of over 150 clubs and 7,000 members in Wisconsin and Upper Michigan as well as 33,000 clubs and 1.2 million members worldwide.
- Any employee of the organization may participate in Club volunteer activities, social events, and fundraisers.
Meal cards are available for purchase for all meals that are not included in membership dues.
For more information, please contact the Rotary Club of Appleton at: firstname.lastname@example.org