The Board of the Rotary Club of Appleton has established the following plan for our February meetings. We will evaluate this guidance at least monthly, or as circumstances allow. Please share feedback with any Board member.
The club will continue meeting at our new location, River Tyme Bistro at 425 W. Water Street, Appleton. While normally closed on Tuesdays, River Tyme will open for our Club at 11:30 am and our meetings begin at 12:10pm, ending at 1:00pm. If Committees wish to meet after a Club meeting, please notify Kathy Dreyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Board has established the following protocols for our February meetings:
– Masks will be required for all attendees, except while eating or speaking at the podium.
– RSVPs to email@example.com are appreciated, so people aren’t waiting for meals and we don’t pay for unused meals. RSVPs requested by 9:00 am on the Tuesday of the meeting.
– Box lunches served. New! If you wish to order your meal “to go”, please note on your RSVP.
– Hand sanitizer will be provided.
– Group singing will remain on hold until further notice.
– A virtual option will continue to be provided.
– New: We will be seated 3 to a table until further notice.
– We strongly encourage all members to become fully vaccinated and receive boosters as appropriate, if they are able.
– The club will have masks available.
– Please attend virtually if you are not feeling well, even if fully vaccinated.
One of Rotary’s 7 Areas of Focus is the prevention and treatment of disease. Rotary International supports COVID-19 vaccinations and encourages Rotary clubs worldwide to do the same. Rotary’s Polio Plus program has been a key in bringing polio to the brink of eradication through vaccinations. Members are encouraged to visit the Rotary website to learn more about how Rotary International and Rotary clubs worldwide are joining in the efforts to support COVID-19 vaccinations.